


I came across the photography of Irina Werning ( I have no idea where) and i have been meaning to put it up on my blog for ages. In a way it has a strong link to OHP because of the photography element but also it shows how a photo is a moment frozen in time. "Nobody ever takes a picture of something you want to forget." is a quote from OHP and its definitely true. everybody puts on a fake smile for a few seconds and you never go back to the exact same place/pose twice. This brief has definitely made me think about precious moments and has made me appreciate time as well.
Thinking about my end credits I could use a similar idea about someone when they were young and old,happy or sad. could make for an interesting credits which the viewers would stay interested with.
No comments:
Post a Comment