
I emailed stylorouge before we went down to London. Besides working in the creative industry I couldnt pinpoint what they actually specialized when I looked at their website...their answer? ABIT OF EVERYTHING. What they said was that when a client comes along asking for a certain
thing they work all ends meet to try and adapt their company to meeting the clients demands.
Their work includes Music promos, Print design, tv advertisements, rebranding which is quite impressive of a company with around 10-15 members of staff. So I sat down with 3 of their members. Managing director, A member of the creative team and the video editor/tech guy.
They seemed impressed with my my showreel which showed a wide range of work and they recommended I learnt 3d just so I have another skill under my belt. The guy who studied in salford before moving down to london gave me input on my current project from the style frames I showed him. He suggested instead of designing in flat 2d why not use the 2.5d feature in after effects to give it more to look at and more visual interesting. I though this was a great idea and I could almost see my style frames looking 3d with depth between layers added in after effects.
The manager director mentioned how when a big project comes in they struggle towards teh end with only having one person specializing in video editing, she said that in the summer if I was willing to do a few weeks work experience I could join the team and maybe a full time job would come out of it which would be great for me!
No comments:
Post a Comment