Thursday, 16 December 2010

Love portfolio visit

Having found it extremely hard to get portfolio visits before Xmas I decided to go back to love creative to get a little bit of input into my current project.

Mike from love creative sat down with me to look at the footage I had so far for my global warming project. He liked the idea I had of picking out facts and doing a small video for each idea and then editing it all together. He said it reminded him of a viral you would see on the Internet to try an hit home the effects and devastation of climate change.

He gave me similar feedback as in our crit on monday. He recommended I really hit home the facts by going to the extreme. For example pouring more of the grain faster. He also asked what my ideas were on how It would finish. I hadn't quite thought the ending through and he suggested it could all be rewinded and ended in a different quote. I think this is something that would make sense and give the viewers the incentive to do something about climate change.


1 comment:

  1. You should definitely take his advice and rewind it ending with another smart quote that would look ace!!!!

    ReplyDelete