Wednesday, 22 September 2010

Love Creative



Love Creative is a company I have done work experience for in the past. They are a well known graphic design company in the center of Manchester. Love have other 30 members of staff listed on their website but it also came to my attention when I worked there that they also employ freelancers to come in when they need something particular doing.

Thankfully I know a guy called Phil Skegg (EXECUTIVE CREATIVE DIRECTOR) through family members. He was the one who hooked me up with the work experience which learnt me alot about how the industry works. Chris Conlon is the managing director at love and I also had the chance to show my work to Ed Hall who is a designer at the studio.

Love has designed work for big name brands such as Playstation, Doc Martins, Umbro, Nando's. Unsurprisingly they have one host of awards along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment