
In November I went for a portfolio Visit at Gyro Hsr. i I have stayed int ouch with Frazer Henessey the head of communications and been sending work over too him so he doesnt forget who I am!
So he invited me back for a second meet up in salford too speak to some of the designers at Gyro. Gyro is a marketing company who design packages for companies. I showed them my recent progress with my title sequence and they seemed to really like the idea and the colour scheme I have used. I had too take into account these guys wernt moving image designers but they still had the creative know how to give me some ideas. They gave me the idea of using a flash at the end of my sequence to introduce the viewer to the first shot of the film which is of a camera. I have taken this into account already and used a white exposure light to the end. I think this gives my piece a violent ending as if something is getting deleted or erased.
When I told them my plans for my end credits they told me too try and tie it in with the title sequence in some way...maybe using the same typeface, just too make a link. I think I left them with a positive view of me and they seemed impressed.
Frazer has already mentioned a placement possibility so fingers crossed as its a company that definitely appeals to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment